Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Appearances, Photoshoots and More

Now that the new year is here my Mrs. Arizona preparations are in full swing.  First, lining up community appearances, speaking engagements and more.  So far, I have lined up appearances or volunteer work at the PF Changs Rock 'n' Roll Marathon, Hope for Animals Luncheon, Pat's Run and several other community events.  If you know of an organization that could benefit from my service, please let me know.  I am willing to do anything from event planning, emceeing, selling raffle tickets, manual labor (setting up and tearing down), public speaking and more.  

My husband surprised me with the best Christmas gift - a photoshoot with Benizo for my new headshots.  Somehow, I don't think my Miss Arizona 2003 headshots will work - after all they are 7 years old!  And all of my Colorado Crush Girls headshots simply were taken with a totally different style in mind.  I'll be sure to post the results of my January 23rd photoshoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment